Processes and procedures are key elements to ensure excellent service delivery and to reduce the operational risks
WLV can help to ensure that your business processes and procedures are standardized and captured in both written and workflow formats
The importance of creating, implementing and the review of processes and procedures are often overlooked that can put your business at risk. Well documented processes and procedures are important for any business no matter of their size.
WLV can help your business or department to document your processes and procedures and provide the coaching of employees to reduce the risks.
We work with our customers to identify possible areas to be standardize or streamline their processes.
Our services include:
- Analysis – WLV perform analysis on both written and non-written processes and procedures within your business or department
- Design – WLV design new processes and procedures, as well as the updating existing processes and procedures in any business environment
- Implementation – The implementation or changing processes can be a challenge at times, due to factors such as the views of staff or their reluctance to change, as they do not have a clear understanding of the process. WLV can help with the implementation of new and existing processes and procedures, through our coaching and workshop sessions
- Review – The reviewing of processes and procedures before the implementation, new or existing is an important step that ensure that the process or procedure is aligned with the business requirements
- Continual Service Improvement – Changes to the services in a business or department do occur that may require certain processes or procedures to be updated. The review of existing processes and procedures on a regular basis is very important to ensure that the process or procedure still provides the best service delivery experience to your customers. WLV can help your business or department with the review of your processes and procedures quarterly, bi-annually, yearly or as per business need